RE: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Philip Nixon <philip.nixon_at_nda.n-i.nhs.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:18:51 +0100

sauron1 writes; That was a range setup with no windage and a stablizer.
You are correct no ones that good in the field. My field work does not
require that. And my last two projects I used Russian rifles and
rounds.They were a European job with a complete russian getup from the
skin out.I think this chat is over for me. sauron1
'probably just as well
y'know how governments love to monitor your private e-mail

Phil