Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk?

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 10:39:29 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 26-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? by Chris
Weigt_at_...
> > Sauron1 writes;My sons,avid space hulk players,took some of my unmountted
> > SM terminators and a box of Tyranids to play Epic Space Hulk. It works
> > as well as anything GW has tried lately! {It was good for a few
laughs} > >
> > sauron1 PS Do you think it would make a good pocket game?
>
> Find a way to magnetise the figs and youve got TravelHulk (tm)!
> *grin*

Yup. Andy Skinner (currently absent) posted what he did to do this a
while back... I didn't save the post, but I've seen his game. I think
he took a steel cookie tin, rectangular in shape, and uses that (the
back) to attack a sheet of graph paper. You then draw the map on the
graph paper. The minis all have "dots" of magnet (cut from a sheet
using a hole punch) attached to their bases, and the blip counters are
just dots of magnet with numbers attached to one side.

And when you're not using the game, it goes inside the cookie tin for
easy storage. ^_^

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...