RE: [Epic] [E40k] Firefights and Line of Sight

From: William <wac_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 13:12:14 -0400

>Reply to your message of 4/27/97 2:13 AM
>>> Here's an interesting one, IMO.
>>>
>[Snip Stuff]

>>>I can see that the firefight rules are written somewhat
differently, but
>>>until there's an official ruling to the contrary, we will continue
>>>require LOS in all ranged firing.
>>>
>>>Richard

Consider real world settings though. While being trained in the Army
here
in the use supressive fire is used quite often when assulting an enemy
position. One must not see the position, just know what general
direction
to fire in. So I'd say that any unit within the Assault range (15cm)
should
and would provide suppressive fire for the assulting units wether
they had
line of sight or not.

Bugs Rule!!!

Wac Tyranid Swarm Hive Tyrant (wac_at_...)