Re: [Epic] (E40K)SHWs and Splitting the list...

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 14:12:23 -0400

Kevin Shope wrote:

> Does anyone have the ability to make another mailing list for just EPIC40K?
> I don't know how many others on here feel this way.. but I would sure like
> a list for just E40K posts...

        Because it's such a hardship deleting the 2 or so 2nd
edition posts every day? C'mon, it's fairly obvious which posts
are related to which version. Besides, this IS the E40K list
for all practical purposes, now that most of the 2nd edition
posters have been driven off.

> Anyway...
>
> Question: In a detachment that has both SHW and regular firepower units how
> are the blast markers that it accumulates handles? (ie A det. that has 2
> Land Raiders and 2 Tac units have 2 blast markers, would only 1 LR be able
> to fire or just the LRs or what?)

        As far as I can figure out, you subtract the blast
markers from your total firing for the turn, and SHWs have
a FP of 1. So in the above case, you could either fire the
LRs, or 1 LR and the tacs, or whichever combo you like.

        The real question is, what if the tacs have no valid
targets and the LRs do? I guess you'd have to lose 2 AT shots,
right?

Scott
shupes_at_...