[Epic] (E40K)SHWs and Splitting the list...

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:20:55 -0700

Does anyone have the ability to make another mailing list for just EPIC40K?
I don't know how many others on here feel this way.. but I would sure like
a list for just E40K posts...

Anyway...

Question: In a detachment that has both SHW and regular firepower units how
are the blast markers that it accumulates handles? (ie A det. that has 2
Land Raiders and 2 Tac units have 2 blast markers, would only 1 LR be able
to fire or just the LRs or what?)

Thanks
Kevin