Re: [Epic] (E40K)SHWs and Splitting the list...

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 19:37:59 +0100

> The real question is, what if the tacs have no valid
> targets and the LRs do? I guess you'd have to lose 2 AT shots,
> right?

I assume so. If the tacs cannot hit anything (nothing in range) and my
opponent said he was going to shoot into a tree with his tac marines and
would therefore take the penalty on them, allowing him to fire his
raiders at a real target at full effect, he'd be asking for a smack in
the mouth.

It's what used to be called gamesmanship - playing in the cracks of the
rules. And it means almost the exact opposite of sportsmanshipo, before
anyone gets too confused.

Richard