Re: Re[2]: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts & Questions

From: James Flowers <jflowers_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:52:16 +1200

Hi All!

Thomas Bloom wrote:
> The number of Blast Markers a firing detachment places on its target is
> figured out before any modifacations due to its own blast markers,
Assault
> orders ect. Calculating the FP for how many dice you role is.

Sorry, should have clarified that one. Thomas is ferpectly currect. The
unmodified FP of the shooting detachment is used to calculate how many
blast markers are placed on the target detachment. Then modifications are
applied (Assault, etc) to determine how much FP comes to bear for dice
rolling to score hits on the target detachment.

Kind regards, JAMES FLOWERS