Re: [Epic] [E40k] Space Marines Delayed!

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 00:03:40 +0100

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 09:15 PM 4/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Heard from the local hobby store that GW has pushed back the release dates
> >for the first E40k army (Space Marines) a month. Don't expect to see
> >those nifty new dreads 'till June.

Well, I think the poster was just referring to the new minis, rather
than boxed armies.

> Does this mean they are releasing boxed complete army sets like they have in
> 40K? If so, why haven't i heard anything about this?

Although regardless of what I said above, GWUK mail order DO have a
marine army deal - I suspect this could become a boxed army. Don't ask
for details, as they are not v impressive. something like 10 squads of
marines but only 4 rhinos to put them in.
"it's my turn in the rhino."
"that's not fair, I had to walk yesterday."

Richard