Re: [Epic] [E40k] Space Marines Delayed!

From: Waiming Poo-Cheong <waiming.poo-cheong_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 00:52:54 +0100 (BST)

> Although regardless of what I said above, GWUK mail order DO have a
> marine army deal - I suspect this could become a boxed army. Don't ask
> for details, as they are not v impressive. something like 10 squads of
> marines but only 4 rhinos to put them in.
> "it's my turn in the rhino."
> "that's not fair, I had to walk yesterday."

nah, hardly. marines should be hard enough to be foot-slogging around all
day. or maybe its time for the old (1st Ed i think) rule which allows Ork
Boyz to ride on the outside of battlewagons to be extended to marines on
rhinos. :)
"Too busy with clinging on to the rhino as it sped along the trail, the
hapless marines on top failed to notice one particularly large and low
tree branch until it was too late...."

cheers

waiming