[Epic] Chaos Players...Please Help

From: Adam R Blitzer <blitz4_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 19:54:55 EDT

Well, by my posts so far you can probably tell that I am having a lot of
difficulty designing an effective chaos horde. I usually play against a
very shooty IG/SM mix (good tanks and artillery with marine terminators
and devastators). I can field almost any chaos unit or renegade IG ally.
Does anyone have an idea for a successful chaos horde. I need to design
one that is 5000 points but I barely know where to begin. My first
attempt seemed to get shot too much before reaching the opponent. I know
that I definately want to use a lord of Battles (he looks very cool) but
other than that I am very flexible. Please let me know if you have any
ideas or send me an army list if you have come up with a 5000 point army
that seems to be effective. Thanks in advance.

                                        Adam Blitzer