Re: [Epic] Epic Spacehulk? -Reply

From: Chris Weigt <Christopher.Weigt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 09:59:56 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 10:51 AM 4/29/97 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >My Epic Terminator Company has at least 1 converted
> >miniature on each of the 13 stands.
>
> <snip> . . . incredibly fiddly conversion . . . <snip>
>
> >And yes, I am insane.
Heh 8)

> If you weren't before, then doing all that would certainly put you well on
> the way.
Hehehe 8)

> Temp

I must admit tho that I like the idea of at least doing say, the AC and a
sergeant for each stand, that'd look pretty cool IMO.
Cept I'd use the AC from the old placcy dreads, and might try the
powersword from one of the countless Cap'ns (unless it's too big - waddaya
think?)
Chris

Overkill: the ability to kill an entire country's population more than once.
Strategic Superiority: possessing more overkill than your enemy.
Email: sci-clw1_at_...