[Epic] G.W. Customer Service

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 10:04:04 -0500

I know this has been discussed on the list before many times, but I just
want a chance to relay my story. When I bought my Epic 40K box it was
missing one Terminator from the sprue. I know, one little Terminator, big
deal! I just hope he got out of the box and that's why there seems to be a
decrease in roach activity here(Terminators! Kills bugs dead!). I called
G.W. and explained to them my problem and even said it's not a big deal to
me if it's not a quick fix for them. They took my address and some info
from the box and 2 days later I got an envelop in the mail from them. They
didn't just send me one Terminator, they sent me 5. Along with all the
other guys that came on the sprue. That's right they sent me an entire new
sprue. Maybe I'll just keep the one Terminator I need and send the rest
off to find the missing one, they could wage a war against the roach hive
in the basement of my building!

So that's my story about that. Just wanted to tell you all.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians