Re: [Epic] Warlord Titans

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 22:18:39 +0000

<chop chop chop>

> Sauron1 writes;Yes I did start the line on Epic Space Hulk!But there was
> another who out converted me. My sons and I play the Horus Heresy with 16
> Warlords per side.At least one full company of SM for 4 of the Heretic
> and Loyalist legions. sauron1

Wow 16 Warlords per side! Being a supreme fan of heavy artillery and
Super heavy weapons I wish to emulate you in every facet of my
existance!

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory