Re: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts & Questions

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:31:19 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 29/04/97 07:08:22, jflowers_at_... (James Flowers)
writes:

<< 2) Close Combat is now god above all other gods. *sigh* On the plus
> side, bikes are nowhere near as powerful as they were in SM/TL. In
> fact, their usefulness seems pretty limited now. >>

Depends upon what army. And its made a lot more dangerous for both sides, as
even the losers usually cause a few casualties.
 IMHO, its been reduced from the original space marine, where my 4+ CAF
jetbikes were awsome at taking out things in combat.

Jetbikes, however, are cool at surrounding and killing whole detachments in
firefights!

kris aspinall