Re: [Epic] Q&A #1 (And I'm back)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 03:44:17 -0500

At 02:45 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> > P: a) - the Farseer should cost 75 points
>
> Yikes! I don't remember the eldar stats very well,
>but aren't Farseers roughly comparable to Librarians? Or
>at least, not worth 15 pts more than Libs?

Indeed they are weaker. They have guardian stats compared to marine stats.
Take a wraithguard stand, mount a warlock and make it an HQ. You get same
range, AT instead of 2 fp, a 6 armor instead of 4 (or is it 3), and an
assault of 3 instead of 2. You lose the save, but you come in 21 points
cheaper, IIRC.

Temp