Re: [Epic] [E40k] A question...

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 03:50:37 -0500

At 03:23 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>When a skimmer pops up, the rules state that it can see over 'any blocking
>terrain'. This caused a bit of a brouhaha on the part of my opponent in
>my last game. I let him have his way, since it seems more reasonable, but
>what does this phrase actually mean?

Several house rules have circulated.

1. Large terrain features have a "shadow" that pop-ups cannot see into
equal to the heighth of the terrain.

2. You predetermine a height for pop-ups. Suggestions have been 15-30 cm.

These are my favorites. It doesn't usually come up, as there are usually
plenty of targets in the open.

Temp