Re: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts & Questions

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 16:56:01 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 1-May-97 Re: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts .. by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
>The point I was trying to make was that flyers
> can do a lot of damage and might need Robin's house rule to balance them.

I'd tend to agree here... in our first (only!) game, Mark's Eldar flyers
(2 of each) bopped in on Bayani's back line and shot up his artillery a
fair bit. Since they then vanished right after, Bayani couldn't do a
thing.

Of course, part of that was the fact that Bayani had no dedicated air or
anti-air power, but still....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...