Re: [Epic] [2nd ed] about Njal Storm-Caller

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 12:30:55 -0400

Christophe HAUSS wrote:

> Hi every one,
> I know, talking about 2nd edition is a little waste of time,
> but I've not yet decided to buy E40K!!!
>
> What I would know, is how does Njal psychic powers work against
> tyranid Dominatrix and Hive Tyrant!
>
> First of all are Dominatrix and Hive Tyrant considered as psykers??

        They both have psyhic powers, so yes.

> - PURGE PSYKER ( against a single enemy psyker)
> if the dom or the HT (hive tyrant) loose he is destroyed???

        Do whatever you want, the rules aren't clear. I'd use
D6 wounds.

> or can he have a psychic save??

        Doms, HT, & Bio-titans would all get their psychic save
against the effects of the powers no matter what.

> - MIND BLAST
> cannot be used against deamon, so aren't available against dom and HT?

        Uhm... the Dom & HT aren't daemons. The reason that's
there is to prevent Librarians from using Mind Blast instead of
Destroy Daemon on daemons.

> how does this power work against bio-titans??

        Probably the same as it works on other titans - head hit
(if the titan fails its psychic save).

Scott
shupes_at_...