Re: [Epic] any one out there?

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 08:14:07 GMT

At 10:23 AM 6/5/97 +1000, you wrote:

>>Yeah, I would put it down to a long weekend... (Most of Aus and the UK
>>celebrate "Labour Day" on the 1st of May...
>>
>>Agro
>
>BTW Agro, how DID the Epic at BrisCon Go?

Only 5 entrants, and I am happy to report that the Knights held the field!
(Quite surprising actually, I managed a 47 (me) to 55 (squat) draw against
the strongest (cheesiest?) army in the con, and expected him to win the rest
of his games (as I figured I would) and do a final between the two of us,
but he lost his game against the weakest army in the con! (I laughed [to
myself] until I stopped!!)

Agro