Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 11:14:30 -0500

>We were at Pier 1 Imports last night, and I saw some things which would
>make good scenery, maybe more for the 25-30mm scales. They had some kind
>of Chinese lion statue on a base. It was made of something that looked
>like stone, and the detail was brought out in interesting ways. It really
>could look like a large stone statues. Too big for Epic, I think.

Nothing is to big for Epic. Somewhere I read once if you reproduced the
doors protecting the inner chamber where the Emperor rests in Epic scale,
they would be 10' tall. Imagine that on your 8x4 table! "Oh, and by the
way, even though you only have to kill that one terminator stand, the doors
have an Armor value of 2,000,000!"