Re: [Epic] Epic Terrain

From: Alex Leonard <aleon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 00:24:09 +0000

> On Mon, 5 May 1997 23:26:59 +0000 Alex Leonard wrote:
>

> > > Sauron1 writes;What type of terrain do you use foe Epic?
> > >
> > Physics Book, Piece of Play scenery turned on side, English books,
> > vases, more books, souveniers from Egypt, and toothpicks
> > "We got the squarest hills this side of the orion nebula!"
> >
> > Leonard of the Grinning Skulls
> >

> vases?
>

> -------
> \ /
> / \
> | |
> | | A___
> | | 0 |IG=
> \ / /+\|--=
> --- /\|
>
> Aaah, of course, now I get it. Sound effects!
>
> 'Sergeant Azrael shouted orders to his squad then ducked as another
> bolter round minged off the vase...'

Ha Ha!

We actually had rules at one point that you could place your troops
on them but if they fell off the took D3 S1*#of inches fallen Hits.
(WH 40K So far we've only done the pyramid thing for Epic)
We take whatever terrain we can get ;-)
"Hey Bucky Lie down on this table for a min would ya?"

Leonard of the Grinning Skulls

This Message brought to you by
Flashing Techno Industries of
Miscellaneous Incorporated
The home of the Psychadelic Lemon Factory