Re: [Epic] 2nd Ed units MIA

From: Stephen Sheldon <sheldona_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 09:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

> The list of significant ork units missing is fairly long. Not only
> is the mekboy gargant gone, but so are Shokk attakk gunz (they're
> now short ranged artillery, which is just the opposite of what they
> used to be: long-range, direct-fire disrupters, which is what I wish
> they were now). Also gone are are wildboyz, which used to be cheap
> assault troops, now replaced by skar boyz which are overpriced assault
> troops. Gone are the madboyz, which I think is a real pity, I loved
> those guys. I also miss the speedstas; the only ones left are the
> lifta-droppa and a deathray (which is kool), but the range went from
> 75 to 30 cm.

Shokk attak gunz should be something along the line of 60cm disrupt, they
may sound the same as pulsa rokkits, but the infantry status should be fun
and they should lose the artillery status. I have rules which are
playtested, for rokkit dragstas. Wildboyz were always crap, but skarboyz
are cool. I miss Braincrushas, I have rules for them too, but I have yet
to try them. I also hate the fact that wagonz can only hold 1 stand, I
have to paint so many more now...

I do miss madboyz...
Steve