Re: [Epic] 2nd Ed units MIA

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 16:31:42 -0700

Stephen Sheldon wrote:

> Shokk attak gunz should be something along the line of 60cm disrupt, they
> may sound the same as pulsa rokkits, but the infantry status should be fun
> and they should lose the artillery status.

Concur. I'd make them disrupt, unlimited range, NO artillery status, and
increase their cost a lot.

> I have rules which are
> playtested, for rokkit dragstas. Wildboyz were always crap, but skarboyz
> are cool. I miss Braincrushas, I have rules for them too, but I have yet
> to try them. I also hate the fact that wagonz can only hold 1 stand, I
> have to paint so many more now...

Agree:
Wildboyz == Skarboyz basically. Braincrushas - These should be armed
with Megacannons. Probably SHVs with 3 hits and assault of 4. Cost about
40.

Madboyz.... One way would, of course, be to roll the order dice for
them. On a special result, they act normally. Assault factor a D3 of
course.

> I do miss madboyz...

Me too. But the additional complexity would be a pain. Another way of
simulating them might just be to use the stats and cost for Squiggoths.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture