[Epic] Q&A pages updated

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 21:08:05 -0500

Last night I found myself in the enviable position of not being able to
progress with my work until after I have a meeting with my boss. (and
he's really busy!) While I had a few moments to myself I thought
I'd give the EPIC40K Q&A pages that facelift I've been promising.
So I did.

All the links may seem like more trouble than they are worth right now
as the 40K Q&A pages are so small. For now, you might just want to
use the "All the Q&A" link. Hopefully this form of organization will
pay for itself as the pages grow in size. 40K Q&A traffic is still
non-existant in comparison to the Q&A traffic of 2nd edition, however,
so we'll just have to see how things go.

Right now I'm in need of a couple of things. First, pitctures of *you*
to add to the Rogues gallery. There are only a few pictures there now,
and two of those (Wally and Lorenzo) are no longer with us. (DAMN!
just realized there is no link to the Rogues Gallery from the E40K
pages. Well, get there from the 2nd Edition pages and you will see
what I'm talking about.)

Second, you might notice that the Marines and Eldar get way-cool battle
pictures at the top of their sections. Why don't the other sections
get way-cool battle pictures? Because I don't have any. If anyone
has any pictures that they feel would be appropriate (and they don't think
I'd get sued for using them) then please send them to me.

Thanks for your time.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.