Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: E. Sund <esund_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 19:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 7 May 1997, Waiming Poo-Cheong wrote:

> > Sauron1 writes; With Adeptus Titanicus,Adeptus Codex,and the rules for
> > Space Marine 1st ed.(black book),2nd ed.(white book),and the Rogue
> > trader,beside the computer,what did you need to know? Ask and I will send
> > it to you! sauron1
> >
> man GW should release a definitive history of the imperium or something,
> and save us from having to pore through all that junk. to anyone from GW
> listening in, consider the hint dropped.

Nah, it's too late! Whatever one might think of the various rules sets (I
just want to avoid that issue), I believe that it's pretty clear GW's
fluff quality is going way down hill. Look at Waaaagh! the Orks, RoC vol
I & II, Rogue Trader, Space Marine I, etc. it's all so much better than
the silly bazooka bubble gum comics of today. So any definitive 40k
history would be 3 or 4 years too late to be of value.

> Waiming
>
> Commander
> BlackGuards Chapter

just IMHO