[Epic] SHW suppression (was: looney rants)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 21:08:18 -0500

At 09:31 PM 5/8/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Agreed. The only prob seems to be this Blast Markers on SHWs thing. But

I dont' think the SHW thing is really a problem. In the three games I've
played it never has been, even facing a Reaver with 3 heavy weapons. It's
just not that easy to suppress a titan, and then there's always that "Divine
Inspiration" fate card. Don't get me wrong, the titan had a hard time, but
it was hardly useless.

Temp