Re: [Epic] The return of Looney Rants!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 20:58:54 -0500

At 02:27 AM 5/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

> 2. Vortex missiles- Warlord shows up with 4 V missiles. Power nukes all
>the opposing titans than HtHs everything else.

Titans can only carry 2 vortex missiles. They're carapace only weapons.

> 3. Mekboy dragstas- you cant shoot in but they can shoot out. And to make
>it worse your shots at it bounce back at you most the time.

When I played Orks I had quite a few of my own units hit by shots reflecting
off a bubble.

> 4. Bikes bikes bikes- I swarm you with a bazillion bikes in Hth and you die.

This is pretty silly

> 5. Plague marines in THWgunships- I land next to you, fart(summon plague
>wind), and half your army dies.

That's what AA guns are for. It was much worse before TL. Of course with
plague marines you get a turn to try to whipe them out, as their gift is
used in the end phase. However, the Emperor's Children could land, and take
over a titan in the first turn during movement.

Temp