Re: [Epic] Space Marine Chapters

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 18:31:06 +1300

On Fri 09 May, Chen-Song Qin wrote:

> On Fri, 9 May 1997, Sean Smith wrote:
>
> > > P.S. Can you imagine how long a titan would lst in modern warfare?
> > >

> > It would be interesting to do a comparsion of modern weapons vs Epic weapons
> > e.g Titans vs modern tanks etc. What do people think?
> >

> This probably wouldn't be a good idea. The whole Epic idea is essentially
> fantasy and it's not really suitable for serious comparison. The whole
> idea of big robots is silly in the first place. Basically you play epic
> for fun and not for any degree of realism. For that you have to play
> Dirtside II / Star grunt II.

I am just thinking about doing it for a bit of fun. I think anyone who
believes that epic rules are an accurate reflection of reality needs to
be committeed.

--
 Sean Smith

 Waikato Student Union General Executive Member
 Mature Student and Student Services Portfolios

 Home - Seans_at_...
 WSU  - Srsmith_at_...