Re: [Epic] Unified Theory of GW

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 12:42:00 -0500

At 03:17 PM 5/9/97 PDT, you wrote:

> [...]
They did have stats for old weapons in WH40K. Bows did have str 3 and 24"
range but anyone who had any type of armor got a 2+ save automaticly. And
the longbow was a move or fire wpn IIRC.

For my going away bash they took some 40K units vs my Skaven army. You do
not want to know what a hvy flamer will do to a unit of 20 skaven. It was
ugly.
Definitely shows you that technology sure is great.

                                                        That Chuk Guy>