Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord Titans

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 09:19:04 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-May-97 Re: [Epic] Epic - Warlord T.. by
"oki_at_..."@delt
> Gawd, Aaron,
> Just how olde are you :P ?

22. ^_^

I've just had a good bit of luck finding old stuff that isn't too
expensive. I picked up two copies of Adeptus Titanicus and one of the
subsequent Codex Titanicus for $5 (shipping *included*), for example.
They're in pretty good shape, too, at least after I dropped 'em in a
binder.

(I have since subsequently made someone in Europe very happy by selling
him my extra copy of Ad.Titanicus for $5+shipping... apparently, he was
expecting to pay a *lot* more.... ^_^ )

Like I said before, I like the history GW originally worked out. It's
getting a bit expensive to follow these days, but I don't like it that
much anyway -- too light & happy. ^_-

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...