Re: [Epic] Newbie

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:09:48 -0500

Ken Taborek wrote:

> OK, so I subscribed to this mailing list yesterday, and so far it has been
> mostly spam. Is there a list of subscribers I can get a copy of? I'd
> like to know if there are any players in my area I can get together for a
> game with. I subscribed hoping to receive current news and info about
> e40K, hopefully with eratta when they surface. I've received a couple of
> replys from GW in regards to specific rules questions, but this doesn't
> seem to be the right forum to post them.

Spam? On this mailing list? I don't thinks so. We do tend to get a
little off topic sometimes but now one is trying to sell you any
thing. At the risk of (re)starting a some what odd thread, try the who
command. Just remember to send it to the list server NOT the list it's
self. This is the best place for news, tactical ideas and errata on
E40K and Space Marine Classic that I have found.