Re: [Epic] Epic ground scale

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 21:57:17 -0700

Sauron1 writes;Tempest: Most Canadians are more worried about their
personal piece of the economy, keeping their jobs and paying their
bills.Unemplyment here hovers around 10% and for the under 20 about twice
that.The people of Quebec have the opinion that the Federal goverment
takes more money out of Qubec than it puts back in,but both levels
goverment own figures show they get more finaces and more atonomy than
any other privince.The people on the street often only care about local
issues.Most of the people in my neibourhood only care howit will affect
their taxes(currently we pay about 55%of our income,all taxes
includded).Depressing to talk about it! sauron1