Re: [Epic] Ken's Questions

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 08:42:04 -0400

> Where did you get this from?? The rules don't list harridans as
> having the transport ability. Ergo, they can carry exactly 0 units.
> Btw gargoyles can fly by themselves now.

I'm guilty! I read the fluff and the detachment page without focusing
on the harridan stats. I assumed transport and there is none.

You are completely correct. In EPIC 40k, Gargoyles fly on their own.
My assumption is that they are considered to have been already
'dropped' before the brood hits the actual battlefield.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius