Re: [Epic] Ken's Questions

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 17:58:05 -0500

>> Where did you get this from?? The rules don't list harridans as
>> having the transport ability. Ergo, they can carry exactly 0 units.
>> Btw gargoyles can fly by themselves now.
>
>I'm guilty! I read the fluff and the detachment page without focusing
>on the harridan stats. I assumed transport and there is none.
>
>You are completely correct. In EPIC 40k, Gargoyles fly on their own.
>My assumption is that they are considered to have been already
>'dropped' before the brood hits the actual battlefield.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Erik
>
>"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
>up, if you will ever dig."
>- Marcus Aurelius

 A Harridan could still be thought of as carrying the Gargoyles into the
combat. You must buy at least one Harridan per Flyer detachment, for
up to 3 Broods (1-5 units) of Gargoyles.

 Not that the rules say they can, it just provides color for the battle
reports and tales over a brew.

  Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |