Re: [Epic] Newbie

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 15:08:46 -0400 (EDT)

>> Chris
>> (from the land downunder, where 2/3 marriages fail. We're the sensible
>> country 8)
>>

>Ouch! Is that just for wargamers, or for the general population?

I don't think this is too out of line with the US stats either. I forget
what the exact divorce rates are, but they're over 50% (and they've
actually been improving in the last few years). The average marraige in
the US lasts 5 years.

I also remember that when I was in high school (in the 80s), only 20%
of children my age lived with both natural parents.

David