Re: [Epic] Ken's Questions

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 09:29:24 +0200 (MET DST)

> GWUS always seems to disagree, even with itself. By getting answers
> direct from the game designers in the UK, we feel we're more than a bit
> closer to "the truth".
>
> > one Harridan can carry one brood of up to 5 units. GW told us that
> each
> > Harridan can carry 5 broods! They are smoking low-grade crack.
>
> I agree - one brood, 5 units, IMHO.

Where did you get this from?? The rules don't list harridans as
having the transport ability. Ergo, they can carry exactly 0 units.
Btw gargoyles can fly by themselves now.

Or were you talking about 2nd ed. Epic?

You weren't reading the fluff were you? You should know better
than to believe anything in the fluff.
Just because harridans could carry gargoyles in 2nd ed. doesn't mean
they can do it in E40k.

 dvlpan_at_... | http://www.ts.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.