Re: [Epic][Epic 40k] Website Update: The Eye of Terror

From: Andreas Richert <aic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 23:26:01 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Scott Shupe wrote:

> Hey everybody, I just wanted to announce that the Epic 40k section
> of the Eye of Terror (my epic chaos website) has officially opened.
> There's not much there right now, so start posting those chaos
> house rules...
>
> The old URL (http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC) takes you to a menu
> where you get to choose either the old page (which has been moved
> to http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/SMTL) or the new epic 40k one:
>
> http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K
>
> Speaking of chaos house rules, does anyone have ideas on stats/
> point values for trolls & minotaurs?

Trolls should get "save". Perhaps a Assult or 4 or 5, armour 5 or 6,
speed 10 cm and no ranged weapons.....

Unit Speed Range FP Assult Armour Notes
Minotaurs 10 cm -- -- 5 6
Trolls 10 cm -- -- 5 6 Save

And some cleaver way to represent the Trolls stupidity.....
But I'm not creative enought, at the moment, to come up with a smouthe
way with the new rules.......Rolling a die for order seems to clumsy with
the new rules.

Well time to stopp ranting...:-)

> Scott
> shupes_at_...