Re: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 08:30:59 -0500

Alex Leonard wrote:
> Hmm 10" x 10" squares? 1' 2" squares?
> Since it's a 4x8 table, why don't you just use 1' (or 12" if you're
> like that) square pieces? For larger bits you could make 2x1 sections
> or 3x3 or whatever if you wanna have a big building.
Well, the 10" turned out to be too small (or I think it would have
if it had worked). It was trying to make a system more like Geohex,
where you build up the terrain from simple shapes. The other approach
is whole square of terrain, like in the GW pictures. (Geohex could
be called "modular", too, but this is what I mean by the term.) I've
heard 2' suggested for those, but I'd like a little smaller. 16"
(1' 4") is just the size I decided to compromise on.

andy
askinner_at_...