RE: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: Shayn Raney <navajo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 12:08:02 -0700

        Does anyone have photos of their work? I myself, and im sure others would =
like to, See them?
        Maybe someone could start a "Terrain" web page for ide=
as and such. I've sceen a few pictures here and there. But just this thred =
alone could be of huge use to anyone doing terrain.

        I have been workin=
g on the idea of a large Edar Treehouse for 40k. or Epic. Any Ideas?

                - =
Shayn