RE: [Epic][E40K] Terrain

From: Waiming Poo-Cheong <waiming.poo-cheong_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:56:46 +0100 (BST)

speaking of the treehouse, how about a tree top community ala the ewok
village on endor? you could have loads of rope bridges between tree
houses, which could function pretty much like buildings, but with more
more vulnerability to quake cannon etc.
there may be problems with integrating woods terrain with buildings
though, eg LOS, calculating movement.
though not mentioned in any fluff, this could be an Exodite settlement or
something, with Craftworld forces thrown in as reinforcements; probably
just means that Eldar Knights are a compulsory part of the army.
i know this may sound like a shitload of work, but think of the visual
impact! :)

cheers

waiming