Re: [Epic][E40K] Terrain (sand)

From: Antony Van Der Linden <Antony.VanDerLinden_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 10:24:00 +1000 (EST)

Hello there,

        I realise this will probably be a tricky one to answer, but how
fine iss the sand you guys mix with paint? I imagine it would have to be
pretty fine for Epic scale. Perhaps we could liken it sugar ... is it say
the size of coffee sugar (too big IMO), or raw sugar, or maybe salt?

Thanks,
        Tony.

 Tony VanDerLinden - | Department of Computer Science
 E-mail: | James Cook University of North Queensland
 Antony.VanDerLinden_at_... | Australia