Re: [Epic] Daemon Detachments

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 97 00:22:52 EDT

> That was my interpretation, although going back and looking
>at it now I see that there's no real support for that. Hmmm... well,
>I don't think it should make much difference really. Who's going to
>field 25 Bloodthirsters at 29 pts per?

Actually, the reason why I whined about chaos getting even more CC
power was because of the possibility of fielding 25 bloodthirsters
in one unit... think, 250 assault!! YIKES! Even with only 10, that's
still 100, assuming you get all of them into CC, and that should
ensure you a +3 if not +4 bonus... add in a couple of Lords of Change,
and you have the psyker advantage as well... seems bretty buff to
me. +5 to CC resolution, take out about 10-15 units in one fell swoop?
And what, lose one GD for the entire fight? Sheesh.

Elias