Re: [Epic] Re:Trolls n Minotaurs

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 19:59:50 -0700

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

> Is it really necessary to give the Chaos army evem _more_ close
> combat ability?

Nope. Frankly, for the same cost you'd get a far more effective Daemon.
This is just for us people who want to be able to use old figs.

I might add that for Imperial Guard (base cost 7 a unit) +Hero costs
either +6 for a command stand or +5 for a commissar. Heck, you can
expect a standard Imp Guard detachment to consist of 3 Hero Commanders
each commanding 1 Hero Commissar and one Grunt.

> I'm already having nightmares about entire daemon
> detachments consisting of only greater daemons...

Nah, cost too much, will get shot to pieces on the way in. For
Nightmares, try a Daemon unit consisting of Cavalry....

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture