Re: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: Ken Taborek <oberon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 08:33:33 -0400 (EDT)

Not completely correct. The Warlord has an armor of 6+ and 6 void
shields, so 36 dice thrown at it will, on average, drop it's shields. The
Imperator has an armor of 5+ and 12 void shields, so 36 dice thrown at it
will, on average, drop it's shields. Any further fire in the same turn
has twice the chance to damage the Imperator. This is quite contrary to
all the text, where the Imperator is touted as having "meters-thick"
armor. And it also doesn't follow the relationships between the Warlord
and the Imperator in the old rules, where the Imperator had a 2d6 scale
for it's armor.

--Ken Taborek oberon_at_...
"Show respect for age. Drink good Scotch for a change."- random fortune