Re: [Epic] Paint removal in Oz

From: Mike Lepisto <errant_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 23:13:12 -0700

>Excellent, thanx for the advice. Any ideas as to where I would get Lab
>Reagent? (without stealing some preferably!)
>Chris

Many pharmacies stock 90-95% IPA for use as topical disinfectant. Also
Xerox Film Remover 8R27 is 100% IPA. Any friends in the haz materials
business can probably get you some easily. Or order some from a chemical
supplier, but this is tends to be expensive and it is much easier to
acquire some from the university labs. After all what is tuition for?
        -Mike

---
God walked upon the Earth and fell off.