Re: [Epic] Imperator stats ?

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:20:16 -0700

Sauron1 writes;mY epic opponentss just stopped wargaming all to gether or
moved away.So i developped a new crop by giving away basic Epic infantry
stands.So far I have now four teenage opponents with at least 240
infantry a piece. As I loan them the Larger machines or weapons for each
game the system is working.I still have Two Warlord Titans i,m trying
to trade for basic infantry with their vehicles,especially Imperial
Guard!{As I Have 30 odd titans now I don't need them. As well as 8 Eldar
titans.} sauron1