RE: [Epic]E40K Orks, Blood Axe Mob et al

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 19:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Sorry for the jump to conclusions today. But i may have missed, a message or two. So is this off of a FAQ? or a mail i missed?
>
> - Shayn
<SNIP post about ork units including blood axes>

You haven't missed anything. I was replying to a post from Alan Brain (?)
about making up some rules about some ork units that had gone AWOL from
the SM/TL game. All the stuff was purely made up by people on this
list and have nothing to do with any official or semi-official releases
(unless he can get them published in CJ or something).

David