Re: [Epic]E40K Orks, Blood Axe Mob et al

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 07:11:23 -0500

At 11:53 AM 5/21/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> I don't know the prices of the IG units, but I assume it is more
>> expensive for the orks to take the same units.
>
>But in SM2 a group of 3 Land Raiders cost 150 pts for Orks, 200 pts for
>everyone else. That's because of the (defunct) Ork Command rules of
>course. But I see no reason for having an extra cost, just restrict
>availability.

The problem is there are no ways to restrict availability. It's easy to
take a force that is almost entirely one clan. In fact, aside from some
boarboyz, my (currently unbased or painted) Ork army will be almost
completely Bad Moon. In 2nd Ed. you could only take one Bloodaxe clan, and
a limited number of support cards. In E40K you can take all the LR-laden
Blood axes you could possibly desire.

Temp