Re: [Epic] two Epic systems vs Ancients

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 10:26:45 -0500

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Richard! You play other games too!. I have 8 DBA armies
> and am working on a 15mm 7yrs War army,as well as setting up an Epic2nd
> campain.I have an ACW Johny Reb rules army of 5 brigades of four regimnts
> per brigade plus cavalry and artillery per side. My sons play Warzone as
> well and we have 50 odd figures there.Epic is only one facit of our hoby
> to! sauron1
I'm waiting for my copy of Fantasy Rules! (exclamation part of the
name). It is obviously decended from Hordes of the Things (though
not from the same company), which is directly decended from DBA.
I'm hoping that the main improvement will be readability.

I like Full Thrust, and quite a pile of board games.

andy
askinner_at_...