Re: [Epic]E40K Orks, Blood Axe Mob et al

From: <TBeyer4562_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 18:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

I do have a suggestion that I've used - remember the old WHFB Fantasy
Regiments that came with orcs, goblins, dwarves, etc., each with a spare
head? The extra dwarf head came with a horned helmet, so I cut off the horns
of all the dwarf helmets and glued them on my plastic Epic Land Raiders, etc.
 They came out pretty good, and plastic is always pretty easy to work with,
Tom